Team hoyt’s Boston marathon 2024
The Hoyt Foundation has been selected to be an official charity partner of the Boston Athletic Association®.
Run the 128th Boston Marathon on April 15, 2024, with Team Hoyt.
Get guaranteed entry into this exclusive event through raising funds for The Hoyt Foundation.
THE BOSTON MARATHON 2024
Be part of TEAM HOYT
Team Hoyt consists of individuals who want to support and raise money for The Hoyt Foundation. The Hoyt Foundation aspires to build the individual character, self-confidence, and self-esteem of America’s disabled young people through inclusion in all facets of daily life, including in family and community activities, especially sports, at home, in schools, and in the workplace.
By joining Team Hoyt, you will gain access to:
- Guaranteed entry into the Boston Marathon through raising a minimum of $10,000 for The Hoyt Foundation.
- BYOB – Bring your own bib. Runners who have their own bib for the Boston Marathon can also run with Team Hoyt for a fundraising minimum of $3,000. Apply below and select you have your own bib.
- A personalized fundraising page through GivenGain.com
- Helpful resources such as email templates, sponsorship materials, and social media tools
- The support of The Hoyt Foundation throughout your fundraising efforts
- Branded Team Hoyt swag!
- Training and Fundraising Support: Access to weekly training runs, professional athletic trainers, physical therapists, coaches and expert guest speakers – all part of the CharityTeams experience!
- Facebook group for runners-only engagement
- Access to alumni runner network
- Team events before the race
- Branded team swag for training and race day
- A positive life changing experience!
- The opportunity to support individuals with disabilities achieve their goals.
Apply to Team Hoyt
Apply now or contact Susan@CharityTeams.com for more information.